Friday 29 April 2011

Comprehension of the Electric Engine

Now I did little bit of resources whether from my family or websites. So this is my explaining about what I did learned know.

The main points that I think is battery because, we need energy to make the electrical energy. When I started to ask my dad, I know about the model of the different object. So this is the named of the object that I already know: battery, wire, and magnet. This is some of the label that I make, to show the objects:



Of course if I get started to do create an engine, it will be completely hard and maybe it doesn’t worked. It is because; this is the first time I make the engine. Because this is the first time I make the engine so it would be long to make it, I think probably around 3 weeks. I predict that my dad, people that expert that I can talked with, website, or videos from YouTube is that can helped me to explained all about how to make the engine if electrical engine that I already choose.

Now I know that electric engine has a bigger engine and these are the examples of the usefulness of the big electric engine:

No comments:

Post a Comment