Thursday 28 April 2011

Engine-Electrical Engine

So this is the list that I pick:
  • Describe what the machine models are easy to make?
  • List the most important part to make an electric machine, especially for the “Reed Switch Motor”
  • Write down all I have know and write how and an important part of what makes the machine will work perfectly?
I pick one of the engines that are easier, and it’s electric engine because, I think it isn’t complicated to make it. First I must to know what is electric machine, and I found that electric machine is an electromechanical system that used one or more superconducting elements.  

I know little bit about this electric machine, and so I’ll trying to get more knowing in this topic. Now I had decide what types of electrical machine do I want to get more, and I did choose to know about a simple electric motors. Here’s the picture of the simple electric machine that I get from website:



This picture was showing of motor with optical control.
First that I know about electric machine is a machine that changes to electrical energy into mechanical energy. Then I have decided to make a “Reed Switch Motor”. This is the simplest motor and reliable. So now I need to know more about what the important things that I need to do making the electric machine “Reed Switch Motor”. Also I need to know what the length that I need, and the magnetic field in Weber, and does the current of amperes it works? , So the machine will works.

No comments:

Post a Comment